Lumby Recreational Facilities are owned and operated under the jurisdiction of the RDNO’s White Valley Parks Recreation and Culture Advisory Committee.
Park & Facility Bookings
The Regional District has a number of parks and facilities that are available to rent, able to accomodate everything from a personal function to a venue for the recreation program that you want to offer.
Check online for park or facility availability (coming soon), or call one of the facility contacts (left) to inquire about rentals.
COVID-19 FACILITY RE-OPENING PLANS
- White Valley Community Centre – COVID-19 Safety and Reopening Plan (CLOSED)
- Pat Duke Arena – COVID-19 Safety and Reopening Plan (SCHEDULED TO OPEN IN NOVEMBER 2020)
- Pat Duke Arena – COVID-19 User Guidelines (Subject to change)
- White Valley Playing Fields and Courts – COVID-19 Safety and Reopening Plan (OPEN)
- Lumby Outdoor Pool – COVID-19 Safety and Reopening Plan (CLOSED FOR THE SEASON)
- Lumby Curling Club – COVID-19 Safey and Reopening Plan (OPEN)
Contact Community Services for questions: 250-550-3700.
Register for recreation programs or setup your online account to be able to pay before you go (coming soon).
- Login and Register Now
- Set up an Online Account with White Valley Recreation Services
Lumby Outdoor Pool Schedule
Lumby’s outdoor pool is 25m long with five lanes and is home to the Lumby Lightning Swim Club. The pool is open from May through August*.
For bookings or inquiries contact:
- Phone: 250-547-6835,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Season schedule has been impacted with restrictions due to COVID-19. The Regional District and the Village of Lumby are currently developing their COVID-19 Safety Plan with the target of reopening the pool under modified operations in early July. Check back regularly for updates.