The recent rain has caused the water levels in our creeks to rise. Be prepared and know your hazards.
On June 2, 2022 the River Forecast Centre is issuing a High Streamflow Advisory for:
- Nicola River and tributaries including the Coldwater River, Spius Creek and surrounding tributaries
- Similkameen River including the Tulameen River and surrounding tributaries
- Okanagan including tributaries around Osoyoos, Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon and surrounding areas
- Salmon River near Salmon Arm
- Boundary Region including the Kettle River, Granby River and surrounding tributaries
Be prepared and know your hazards.
Emergency preparedness is the responsibility of the property owner.
For information from the Province about being prepared for emergency click here.
To view information about the Village’s Emergency Services click here.