ICBC, Motor Vehicle (Driver’s Licencing), and Commissioner of Oath services, are all available at the Village of Lumby.
The Village of Lumby is an appointed ICBC Motor Vehicle agency. The agency provides auto plan quotes and payments, Off road Vehicle registrations, driver’s licences and renewals as well as plate transfers, permits and more.
Village of Lumby
1775 Glencaird Street, Lumby, B.C.
Open Monday to Friday 9:00AM – 4:00PM (closed for lunch from noon – 1:00PM)
- ICBC Autoplan 12
- Permits, Decals, Plates & Transfers
- ICBC Debt Payments
- Auto Plan Quotes
- ORV (Off road Vehicles) Registrations
- Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque
- Driver’s Licenses
- Books for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Violation Debt Payments and Notice of Dispute forms
- Drivers license Reinstatement’s
Payments can be made by Visa, Master Card, American Express, Debit Card, Cash or Cheque.
A free app is now available to help you prepare for—and pass—the knowledge test for your learner’s (Class 7L) licence. Visit www.icbc.com/apps for more information.
For more information on ICBC or Motor Vehicle issues check out http://www.icbc.com/